Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Again.. here...in Malaysia

From the time I lost my EX -extremumm blog, cuz I captured in Iran in green movement and lost my Gmail address, I treansfer my blog to yahoo blog in the same name and continue writing on that...
of the things happen in life...I came to malasiya to be safe from the result of appeals court.. now I am here and decided to continue english in British council in malaysia to get the ILTS in a good degree...
maybe ask me, you already have your blog, so why do you create this page? I should say, one of my theacher "Rheet" gave us an Idea to have an English blog to improve our writings..
So, in regard to all of these things, I run this blog and from now, I hope write my diary every they..
and I realy will be so happy if in six month later, I have a perfect writing and laugh to my first blogs ;)
enshallah...
maryam khanoome gol

No comments:

Post a Comment