Friday, January 21, 2011

lonlines,expectation...

the classes goes on very well..I like english and I realy want to improve as soon as possible. I try to work on my accent and make it like british accent... but at the time I want to speak, I don`t use knowledge.. so this is so important to not be shy and use my practices during speaking.
I am alone.. tonight I went to sweeming pool, and by chance, there is no one there.good for me! I swam more than half an hour...and it was absolutly Great! during sweeming, I was thinking about life.. how strange is it! who can imagine I be here after those events...life is life!!
tomorrow I have some gusts...behnam, behrad, tina, summer, nima...I want to prepare my chicken style food, kebab, naget and rice...
I hope every thing will become Ok with tomorrow.
realy it is a good feeling to be independent and have some guest ...
furthermore I am waiting my friends..mina and shaghayegh..realy I miss mina...I can`t wait to see her..and above all of them, I am realy waoting to see Mehrdad...all of my imagination is with him...
enough for today :D
suddenly.. I know:D

1 comment: